Friday, August 20, 2010

A game of Ludo :)


It all began once again from 18th August, 2K10. The older memoirs appeared before me. I can’t enjoy those aged memories in reality but I can undoubtedly and certainly make them take place yet again. I savored all earlier happenings once again. The present play time can’t be elucidated in these mere words. The feeling I get when I play with my siblings; the mood is higher than the skies; the sensation is inexpressible; and the reaction of everyone is purely worth witnessing.

Whenever I engage in recreation with my loved ones, it’s by no means about winning or losing, however if you win, it is a fun experience.

I pray that the whole homeland and its dwellers will soon cherish a better environment and treasure they deserve. Aameen.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment